Supply Chain Planner
Job Title: Supply Chain Planner
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois.
As a Supply Chain Planner, you will be responsible for reviewing current processes and determining methods for improvement with regard to cutting costs, controlling and replenishing inventory, and shipping products. The successful individual will also develop production plans to support and provide superior customer service for the business.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Create and provide clear scheduling direction and guidelines.
- Ensure volume; customer service, inventory, and operating expense goals are achieved through creation, communication and implementation of weekly sales and operations master production schedules.
- Monitor and analyze capacity constraint data and adjust master schedules accordingly.
- Review sales forecast and inventory data to create weekly master production schedule in accordance with customer service targets, logistics and manufacturing cot goal for supply chain.
- Develop, analyze and communicate action plans to resolve service problems.
You will play an integral role as a business partner with our customers and provide business solutions that connect with our consumer, build retailer relationships, and drive sales profit!
You will love it here if...
- You pay great attention to detail and are well organized
- You want to be a part of a vital team who has a direct impact on the company
- You thrive in a fast paced and high-energy environment
- You are highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain management, Logistics or related field
- 2-4+ years of related professional supply chain business experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel
Icing on the cake:
- Previous experience in production planning, scheduling, demand planning, or inventory
- LEAN experience
- Proficiency in SAP or JDA
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them.
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods