Shipping Clerk — UPS Manifest
Summary: Pull stock, label, receive inventory, put away stock and process customer orders. Full time (40 hours per week with occasional overtime).
Pay Range: $19.98 to $21.84 per hour
Hours: 2nd shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Health Insurance
- Dentail and Life Insurance
- Quarterly Profit Sharing and Attendance Bonuses
- ESOP - eligible after working 1000 hours in a fiscal year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely and consistent attendance required.
- Verify counts and labels on incoming inventory, process in barcode system and stock in correct locations.
- Highlight special instructions on orders and sort by priority.
- Accurately account for inventory in computer system.
- Pull stock, label, and complete order form.
- Sort, highlight and file backorders.
- Able to box up orders and process them on a UPS manifest
- Answer stock inquiries or reweighs requested by customer service.
- Pull future orders and order out of stock items.
- Complete necessary paperwork for maintaining proper documentation of operations.
- Rotate to other areas as needed.
- Willing participation in various continual improvement efforts.
- Maintain clean, orderly and safe work environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three years related experience and/or training helpful.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as orders and other various documents.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Able to frequently stand, walk, stoop, crouch and use hands/arms.
- Ability to lift and move up to 40 pounds frequently, occasionally up to 60 pounds
- Specific vision abilities to see up close and fine detail.
Employment offers contingent on passing background and drug/alcohol assessment