Senior Manager of Finance – IT
Job Title: Senior Manager of Finance - IT
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products... a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Senior Manager of Finance - IT to join our IT team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Senior Manager of Finance - IT, you will be responsible for planning and managing IT financials as well as support IT leadership.This position works closely with the finance organization and the IT leadership team to provide financial management and strategic guidance.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Ensure content stays relevant, champion adoption, and promote and train on emerging trends in content delivery
- Help on projects with and/or create end user Knowledge content, training, and video snippets
- Serve as a team member on projects to help with service onboarding activities as it relates to Knowledge and ITSM application changes.
- Develop system and process workflows
Ultimately, you will liaise with the Finance department on compliance regarding SOX and SOP controls, interpret and provide guidance on practical application to the operational leads as well as lead the IT Finance extended team to ensure consistency of reporting and support, working closely to solve problems and create new processes.
You will love it here if...
- You are a strong and visionary leader who likes to help other succeed
- You thrive in a fast paced and high-energy environment
- You pay great attention to detail and are well organized
- You are a creative and dynamic problem-solver
We need you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in IT finance, accounting, auditing, business analysis or operations role
- Strong accounting, financial, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated business partnering skills and strong collaboration experience (inside and outside of finance)
- High level of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAP and Hyperion
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods