Senior Finance Procurement Manager
Job Title: Senior Finance Procurement Manager
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products... a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager-Procurement to join our team at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Senior Finance Manager for Procurement, you will serve as a valued partner to the Procurement organization in providing financial insights to drive business outcomes and support strategic initiatives. This involves research and analysis of financial, industry, and market information, distilling information into forecasts and other actionable reports. This role spans the entire Procurement organization, as well as Business Unit and Functional groups to ensure key information is disseminated timely and accurately.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with Procurement, Manufacturing, and RCP Business Units to drive strategic initiatives, support supplier innovation and champion cost savings
- Provide guidance and support execution of supplier contracts
- Lead internal communications of critical procurement and financial information across the organization
- Build and manage models to report and forecast commodity inflation
Ultimately, this role is the financial steward of the procurement organization, drives fact-based decision making, and applies deep business understanding to decision making.
You will love it here if...
- You are a forward-thinker who is always looking for ways to improve and learn
- You are an excellent communicator and enjoy working with all levels of the organization
- You enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems and putting in systemic programs to get results
- You have a passion for analyzing data and using data to drive business performance
We need you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to take on new assignments
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- CPA Certification
- Experience working with large-scale data analytic and reporting tools and other financial systems (SAP Hana, Oracle), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods