Sales Engineer – Isotrak
Sales Engineer - Isotrak (Atlanta, GA)
- 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flex Spending
- Tuition reimbursement
- Profit-sharing program
Contributing to Saving Lives
Eckert & Ziegler Analytics , a subsidiary of Eckert & Ziegler AG, is one of the world's largest manufacturer of isotope technology for medical, scientific, and industrial use. Based in Atlanta, the customer service and sales group provides nuclear power, government, university and commercial laboratories with reference and calibration standards, sources, and proficiency tests to support quality measurements traceable to national standards.
Eckert & Ziegler Analytics seeks a Sales & Customer Service Representative II. This position qualifies non-price list leads and develops proposals for the Isotrak™ line of reference and calibration sources, and proficiency test materials. Coordinating with the reporting manager, this position will solidify specifications of new products and variations of existing products through engagement with production, quality, and technical groups. As products are manufactured at the Atlanta, California and German facilities, familiarity of each location's capabilities is essential to select the best option for the customer. Position shall be knowledgeable of the ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and ISO 17043 standard requirements and ensure departmental responsibilities to the standards are met. This position will maintain web, catalog, and literature content for new and existing products.
- Develop proposals for non-standard Isotrak References and Calibration Sources.
- Update content in websites, catalogs and other literature with new product offerings and changes to existing products.
- Take part in industry exhibits and trade shows.
- Occasional travel (up to 10%) to customer sites for sales and technical discussions.
- Provide surge capacity to quote standard products as directed.
- Familiarity with all Isotrak catalogs and products including the product codes, descriptions, and source applications.
- Follow all written procedures related to job performance.
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001, ISO 17025, and ISO 17043 standard requirements, and ensures respective departmental responsibilities to the standards are met.
- Minimum education (or substitute experience) required: A 4-year college degree in a physical science or engineering or equivalent experience working in the nuclear industry. An advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum experience required: At least three years of experience operating or marketing nuclear measurement equipment.
- Abilities and skills required:
- Communicate professionally with customers including identifying and fulfilling their needs and resolving any issues.
- Communicate effectively with peers and management. Proven flexibility and ability to work as part of a small but busy team.
- Ability and experience in selecting or identifying the correct technical product.
- Ability to work under strict regulatory controls and attention to detail a must.
- Skilled at unit conversion (i.e., 1000 ml = 1 l, 37 Bq = 1 nCi)
- Inquisitive with strong reasoning skills, enjoys learning and teaching.
- Experience using WordPress or similar web content management system. Proficient in software programs including Excel and Word. Knowledge in other programs such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other enterprise software a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply please click on the link below or copy and paste into your browser.