Production Coordinator – Creative (remote)
Best Friends recently received a 2022 Top Workplaces USA award from Energage. Visit the Best Friends Animal Society page on the Energage Top Workplaces award winners' site here to learn more. Not only do we take pride on cultivating a welcoming and supportive community and culture for our employees, but we also offer competitive benefits that make it easy to see why we were granted such an awesome award! Take a look for yourself! We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance, short and long-term disability, dependent care reimbursement, pet sitting reimbursement when traveling for work, flexible spending account, health savings account, generous paid time off, paid holidays, auto insurance discount, and legal and identify theft coverage. ?For added wellbeing support, we offer Pawternity Leave for employees to have time to care for their personal pets, mental health support, and an employee assistance program. We also offer a generous 401k savings plan. Do you want to love where you work? Look no further and apply online today!
Hiring Range: This position is anticipated to start between $23.08 and $24.04 hourly, depending on experience.
Position Summary: The Creative Production Coordinator (CPC) processes all work requests for the Creative Team. This includes requests for copywriting, editing, design, videography, and web content updates. The CPC converts requests to projects, assigns tasks, sets priorities, and monitors progress on all active creative projects. The CPC must anticipate and troubleshoot problems, coordinate simultaneous plans, oversee scheduling for Creative Team members, and develop solutions to workflow delays. Together, the CPC and Production Manager, Communications act as liaisons between the creative team and other departments within the organization.
Culture Statement & Responsibility:
Treat people around you with Kindness and Compassion, build trust by demonstrating authenticity and following through on your commitments, prioritize your well-being like you do our mission, and work to build strong relationships with your colleagues by participating in communication loops to share and receive honest feedback. You are responsible and accountable for the culture you add to your team dynamic.
Creative Production Coordinator Responsibilities
- Serve as a system administrator in Workfront, the project management software used by the Creative Team. This includes having a complete understanding of all parts of the software, enabling Creative Team members and clients to use the software correctly and efficiently, and working with Workfront support to troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Create and monitor all projects for the Creative Team. This includes receiving creative project requests from all departments, promptly creating projects from those requests, clarifying project needs so they are clearly communicated, assigning tasks to creative team members, monitoring schedules for all active projects, and ensuring on-time delivery of final products whenever possible.
- Work with the Communications Production Manager, Design Manager, Copywriting Manager, and Videography Manager to determine task assignments and balance workloads of copywriters, graphic designers, and video producers.
- Maintain data reporting in Workfront and monitor data trends. This includes generating and formatting data from our project management system that shows workload trends, projects completed, assets created, requester information, and more.
- Communicate with clients and Creative Team members to reinforce and improve processes, guarantee understanding for all parties, and create a smooth workflow for everyone involved.
- Collaborate with Production Manager, Communications on various projects related to creative needs, and other request processes in the DXC Division.
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of system administrator experience in an advanced project management tool like Workfront or Asana.
- Ability to work collaboratively while managing multiple projects, competing priorities, and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Proven time-management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Skilled with MS Office and ability to learn company technology (Workfront, Widen DAM, Fetch, Canva, etc.)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time with repetitive typing and arm and hand motion.
After applicants accept an offer of employment in writing, they will be asked to provide Covid-19 vaccination status information pursuant to any applicable policies in place at the time of hiring.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Best Friends Animal Society. Best Friends Animal Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or domestic partner status.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Best Friends Animal Society.