We are a rapidly growing product team focused on delivering innovative technology solutions to the Veterinary Industry. We are looking for a Product Designer that has a passion for creating world class products. A Product Designer that can design products that help veterinarians serve their clients and provide for healthier pets.
As a Vetsource Product Designer, you will lead highly collaborative product design initiatives. You will work with Product Managers to utilize exceptional design to achieve desired outcomes. You will create effective and engaging user interfaces. You will partner with leaders throughout the organization to inspire and drive product growth. You will evangelize the product vision and be incredibly close to your customers. Working with product managers and engineers you will quickly discover and deliver solutions to drive desired customer and business outcomes. You will understand the industry dynamics and provide a creative lens to view new opportunities. You will leverage design systems and tools from whiteboarding to final production deliverables.
- Lead design projects serving a variety of user needs, increasing engagement, strengthening pet parent and veterinarian connections, and driving positive emotional response.
- Drive initiatives forward from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, recognizing that there is rarely one right answer and there is value in exploring trade-offs.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and other key stakeholders.
- Build Discovery culture and mindset. Work across the company to bring in various input to shape the solutions. Identify and lead ongoing product discovery and design efforts.
- Analyze product performance and customer needs through quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace.
ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
In addition to the job-specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model Vetsource's Core Value Principles: Do the right thing every time; Treat others the way they want to be treated; Embrace Change; Be innovative; Get it done; Work hard, have fun! Employees will be held accountable for knowledge and effective application of these principles.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven experience designing online user interfaces
- Proven experience leveraging design systems, design tools, and user research to accelerate iteration and development.
- Successful track record of working with Product Managers and Engineering teams to discover and deliver successful outcomes.
- Proven ability to make data driven decisions
- Self-motivated, compassionate, and empathetic active listener
- Knowledge of technology concepts and processes specific to user interface capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- 5+ years of experience in product design.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Ecommerce industry experience
- Environment where pets are present
- Working at a computer for long periods of time