New Product Development Program Manager
Description: Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Interface directly with the customer and Portfolio Management to define customer requirements for new product development. This includes product and program requirements either defined by the customer as part of a statement of work or developed internally at Essex.
- Participate and lead customer interactions during program development while acting as the main point of contact. Includes customer visits at Essex or customer site as well as other program update meetings as defined by customer.
- Lead program development team to ensure all requirements, either customer or Essex driven, are meet. Includes holding cross functional team meetings to review/update team on current program status, rolling action item list is maintained and completed, and program input/output review to ensure program requirements are meet.
- Maintain the master program schedule by working with Sales, Engineering, Program Management, Production, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, and Supply Chain to ensure all aspects of the master schedule are meet.
- Maintain and track program budget to ensure program goals are meet. Conduct budget review meetings and forecast remaining spend throughout development program.
- Conduct stage gate review meetings to present program updates to management for evaluation.
- Track programs metrics through the development process to ensure program meets organizational goals.
. Requirements: A Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field with experience with project management. Project Management Institute PMP certification preferred.