Marketing Senior Manager, US Patient Access, Care Centers, Pharmacy Products
Job ID: R-107912
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, US
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like you're part of something bigger, it's because you are. At Amgen our shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing and delivering ever-better products that read over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
What you will do
Let's do this. Let's change the world. The Marketing Manager of Coverage Support is part of the Patient Access Capability team reporting to the Director of Pharmacy Benefit.
You will be responsible for strategy, development, and leading patient support care center related services, including development of patient call center processes, quality monitoring and training.
Remote workers will be considered, but Thousand Oaks is preferred. Relocation is available.
- Develop and execute strategies for short and long-term care center (patient call center) solutions, including completing goals and priorities to accomplish and measuring success
- Lead, supervise, and foster the career development of the care center team
- Supervise patient care center operations
- Design patient support call process enhancements such as identification of existing and new tactics, including establishing SOPs
- Lead trainings on patient support processes ensuring an exceptional patient experience (e.g., complete PSP enrollment process)
- Handle budget development for functional responsibilities and programs
- Establish program performance monitoring metrics, including net promoter score (NPS)
- Lead collaborative work across PSP (via regular meetings, reports, and other communications)
- Work cross-functionally with other business units, as well as with internal partners to ensure maintenance of Amgen legal, regulatory, and compliance standards
- Evaluate opportunities across the entire pharmacy benefit PSP portfolio
- Remote workers will be considered, but Thousand Oaks is preferred. Relocation is available.6
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients.
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Master's degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Bachelor's degree and 6 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Associate's Degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Self-starter, ability to work under limited supervision and coordinate multiple projects
- 3 or more years working closely with marketing, compliance, healthcare company or related experience
- Confidence in working with various levels of staff
- Experience leading or being a part of a cross-functional project team
- Experience working with key internal or external partners, establishing, communicating and leading teams to timelines and project targets
- Experience critically evaluating process and establishing creative solutions
- Advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- Utilization of Project Management tools, methodologies, and practices
- Strong project management skills, lead and run projects from concept to completion in a matrix and, at times, ambiguous environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and successfully present information
- Quick learner, proactive, takes initiative, goal oriented and results driven
- Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, active listening, and relationship management skills
- Ability to influence others while fostering a value-based environment of high performance and fairness
- Demonstrates creativity and foresight in anticipating and solving complex project issues
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.