Lead Product Manager
Project ECHO has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Product Manager to join our ECHO Digital Team and deliver innovative technology solutions to our growing movement of 400 partners in 40 countries. Project ECHO exists to democratize knowledge-linking experts at centralized institutions with regional, local, and community-based workforces. We are experiencing an exponential growth and aim to touch the lives of 1 billion people by 2025. We are searching for an experienced product manager to lead a multi-disciplinary team in development of our technology platform, ECHO Digital. In this role, Project ECHO will allow you to use your skills and experience to make a significant impact in improving lives around the world.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will have an innovative mindset and work collaboratively with the ECHO Digital leadership team to develop platform solutions. You will lead a team of product managers and business analysts in Albuquerque, NM and at ECHO India. Your role will focus on:
- Defining the overall long-term ECHO Digital strategy, product portfolio roadmap, and functional architecture, tightly aligned with the ECHO Institute's strategy and goals, in close collaboration with the CTO and the UI/UX, engineering, community operations, and data leads.
- Collaborating with internal teams and global partners in defining the product strategy and effectively communicating this strategy to stakeholders including Project ECHO's executive leadership.
- Overseeing the Product Management Team, providing mentorship to junior product managers, offering strategic guidance, organizing team initiatives, and monitoring team performance/reporting on team metrics.
- Developing goals and key performance indicators to measure progress and reporting those to the CTO and executive leadership.
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and rollout strategy, and working closely with UI/UX, engineering, data analytics and community operations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Working with the community operations manager to define and plan the release process
- Working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
Project ECHO prides itself on being a values-based organization. Our seven values include: Service to the Underserved, Demonopolize Knowledge, Mutual Trust and Respect, Teamwork, Excellence and Accountability, Innovation and Learning and Joy of Work. We strive to find individuals who can embrace and exemplify these values.
We are funded in part by grants from the GE Foundation, the Helmsley Charitable Trust, the Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation, the Merck Foundation, and the US Government and has received support from the NM Legislature, the University of New Mexico, and the New Mexico Department of Health.
ECHO Digital is a globally federated, multi-lingual platform that will be used by millions of users across the world. Using open APIs, we aim to integrate with government systems and national health registries to create systems change. The platform will enable a wide variety of use cases such as tracking and managing learning sessions and attendances, communicating and sharing between online communities, searching and discovery of experts and resources, and much more.
Project ECHO is growing exponentially, serving communities across the globe. By joining our team, you will be part of a movement that is leading the way in technology-based healthcare initiatives. Join our team and be a part of our vision to touch the lives of 1 billion people by 2025!
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Master's degree in product design or engineering
- Experience leading globally distributed product teams
- Deep understanding of platform thinking and experience in development of platform strategy
- Experience in Domain-driven-design, Design Thinking, JTBDs, and other product management frameworks/tools
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in product management
- Experience in development of product portfolio roadmap
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle and launching products with global reach with a strong focus on KPIs
- Experience in development of functional architecture
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing cross-functional product team and proven ability to influence teams (UI/UX, engineering, data) without formal authority
- Exceptional writing and editing skills