Investor Relations Manager
Job Title: Investor Relations Manager
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for an Investor Relations Manager at our facility in Lake Forest, IL.
As an Investor Relations Manager, you will be responsible for helping Leadership consistently perform with awareness of market expectations, communicating our advantaged business model externally, and providing investor feedback to Leadership, including the Board of Directors.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare portion of CFO script describing latest quarter's results.
- Prepare external deck illustrating quarterly results and guide.
- Curate Q&A document, keeping questions current and requesting material from best updaters.
- Maintain Themes document (updated quarterly).
- Facilitate dialogue with sell-side, including scheduling of analyst calls (transition).
- Collect sell-side models real-time for changes.
This role will report to the Vice President Investor Relations and work closely with Financial Planning and Analysis, Internal & External Reporting and the department's external partner, transitioning functions to the department.
You will love it here if...
- You are a creative and dynamic problem-solver
- You thrive in a fast paced and high-energy environment
- You are committed to excellence
- You pay great attention to details and are well organized
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree
- CPA or CFA Certification
- 7+ years relevant finance experience: investor relations, equity research, public accounting, management consulting or investment banking
- Versatile finance professional that naturally connects operational drivers with financial outcomes, and well versed in all financial statements not just limited to the P&L
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience with Big 4
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods