HOURLY: Seasonal Packer Operator
Job Title: HOURLY: Seasonal Packer Operator
City: Mississauga / State: Ontario
Join Reynolds Consumer Products Canada....a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and having fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive rates and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have a Seasonal Packer Operator position open at our facility in Mississauga, Ontario.
Great pay at $15.00 per hour!
Assignment will last from September 1 st 2019 until December 23 rd 2019
As a Seasonal Operator Packer, you will be responsible for operating presses and/or repacking equipment and or packing on lines exercising quality control measures and packing finished goods in cartons for shipping, in a manner that does not restrict the production process and meets established daily production targets. You will have the opportunity to:
- Run quality checks on products
- Obtain packing materials and forms cardboard cartons using glue guns, hand taper or tape machines as needed
- Work with Shift Leads, Production Supervisors, other Packers, Operator Packers, departmental Material Handlers, Set-up personnel, Skilled Trades workers and Machine Operators
- Mann the various production lines, or assignment to other packing jobs based at the discretion of management, based upon current customer demand and production requirements
Ultimately, you will perform tasks based on well-known and understood Company standard practices and procedures
You will love it here if...
- You enjoy the challenge of solving problems
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once
- You pay great attention to details but can also see the big picture
- You are a team-player
We need you to have:
- Ability to understand the elementary operation of production equipment and tools, conveying systems, shrink tunnels/ovens, or other equipment used in the assigned processes
- Ability to appreciate and identify health and safety hazards associated with production operations
- Reliable work attendance
- Availability to work all shifts
Icing on the cake:
- Prior experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods