Job Title: Financial Analyst-Procurement
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products... a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Financial Analyst to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Financial Analyst, you will serve as a valued partner to the Procurement organization in providing financial insights to drive business outcomes and support strategic initiatives. This involves research and analysis of financial, industry, and market information, distilling information into forecasts and other actionable reports. This role spans the Procurement organization, as well as Business Unit and Functional groups to ensure key information is disseminated.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with Procurement, Manufacturing, and RCP Business Units to drive strategic initiatives, support supplier innovation and champion cost savings
- Build and manage models to report and forecast commodity inflation
- Create, improve, and maintain business/financial metrics, dashboards and scorecards
- Be comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting findings to senior management
Ultimately, you will play a vital role in our company by driving strategic initiatives and champion cost savings.
You will love it here if...
- You are highly analytic and have a natural curiosity
- You thrive in a fast paced and high-energy environment
- You pay great attention to detail and are well organized
- You are highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
We need you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization with competing priorities to the right results with a focused, logical approach
Icing on the cake:
- MBA and/or Professional certification (CPA/CFA) + relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to take on new assignments
- Experience working with large-scale data analytic and reporting tools (Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, Hyperion Smartview) and other financial systems (SAP Hana, Oracle), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods