Field Product Manager (Florida) with Building Material, Construction, Plumbing or Wastewater Exp.
Infiltrator Water Technologies (IWT) is a market leader within the onsite wastewater treatment industry, Infiltrator manufactures a variety of revolutionary products and innovative, environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional stone and pipe leachfield and concrete septic wastewater system components. IWT is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Drainage Systems (ticker: WMS, NYSE).
The majority of our products are produced almost entirely from recycled resins. Infiltrator's recycling operation is among the country's top twenty producers / consumers of recycled resins and among only a few of whom consume 100% of that resin in the finished products produced. Infiltrator operates some of largest molding machines and robotics producing the largest plastic molded parts in the world. IWT has always and continues to compete on innovation; we hold over 200 patents.
Help drive Infiltrator Water Technology's industry leadership position in the Advanced/Active Wastewater Treatment market. With aggressive growth targets in a rapidly expanding market, the team needs additional in-field expertise to support existing sales and to provide support as we launch new products. In this position, you will become an expert on Infiltrator's Delta Treatment Systems (DTS) - Residential products by developing a complete understanding of their functional applications and value propositions. Using this knowledge, support the sales team growth initiatives through a variety of in-field activities.
As new products are rolled out, you will be the onsite expert to ensure product launches proceed as intended, to support in-field performance testing and bring any key learnings back to the development teams. You will support customer meetings to help convey the product value proposition.
Bring voice-of-the-customer feedback to the product development teams and assist in the identification of market needs to drive new product development. Continuously evaluate and identify trends in the Active Wastewater Treatment Market to assist in the development of product roadmaps.
This Field Product Manager position is based in Florida and reports to the DTS Residential Business Development Manager in Old Saybrook, CT.
- Become an expert on Delta Treatment System Residential products to support field sales activities such as:
- product demonstrations including installation and operation training.
- product assembly training
- technical support
- performance verification testing
- Attend industry trade shows where DTS Residential products are showcased to help convey value to tradeshow attendees.
- Support the development of product marketing assets.
- Work closely with the internal Delta Treatment Systems sales, marketing, finance, government relations, technical services, engineering, and manufacturing teams on product launch plans to execute on the business strategy.
- Knowledge and understanding of the onsite wastewater industry.
- Experience or understanding of regulated business environments.
- Experience in a market driven product environment.
- Product training experience in a field environment.
- Proven track record of planning and prioritizing target-based business goals would be valuable.
- Must have experience in working closely with customers in a technical environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical or Marketing field
- 3-5 years' work experience preferably in a technical sales role
- Ability to work remotely and travel frequently within the territory.
- Ability to learn new products quickly.