Entry Level Production Technician
MSR-FSR is hiring now for our production cleanroom facility in Chandler, AZ! We are looking for detail-oriented people with a strong work ethic to join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry!
MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays.
Position: Entry Level Production Technician
- FE shift - 6:00 am to 6:00 pm (Sun-Mon-Tue- EO Wed)
- BE shift - 6:00 am to 6:00 pm (Thu-Fri-Sat- EO Wed)
Pay: $15.00 an hour + $.50 after 90 day probation period.
A Production Technician is primarily responsible for processing and cleaning all parts and assemblies at our production facility. Production Technicians will inspect incoming parts to be cleaned, and per specification will disassemble, clean/refurbish, reassemble, perform final clean, and prepare parts in a critically controlled work environment. At all times the technician will strive to maintain the highest safety and quality standards, while focusing on the needs of our customers and our company values.
Essential Job Functions
- Strictly adhere to all corporate EH&S, QMS, HR, and site protocols and procedures.
- Read and understand written work instructions and procedures assuring that each step of the prescribed procedure is annotated as complete when finished.
- Use personal protection equipment, including hearing protection, safety glasses or face shields, chemical resistant aprons and gloves as required.
- Handle potentially hazardous materials, following appropriate manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Clean parts using a combination of cleaning techniques, including but not limited to mechanical cleaning and chemical cleaning equipment.
- Use and help to maintain processing equipment, including media blasters, solvent benches, ultrasonic tanks, ovens, etc.
- Work in a cleanroom environment, wearing appropriate cleanroom garments and following stringent micro-contamination protocols.
- Package clean parts for shipment in full accordance to stringent specifications.
- Ensure work area, equipment and tools are clean and properly maintained.
- Ability to support a compressed work.
- Ability to read and understand technical procedures and instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions from supervisors and managers.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Willingness and ability to wear personal protective equipment and other cleanroom attire for the duration of the shift, as required.
- Ability to pass required drug screening and background check
- This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the appropriate standards is required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.