JAC Products is a leading Global Tier 1 Automotive Supplier seeking dedicated individuals that will thrive in a growing, fast-paced team environment! Safety and quality are key priorities at JAC Products - we follow the most stringent policies and procedures to ensure compliance in order to best take care of our employees and our customers.
As an Engineering Manager, you will manage and direct the Engineering function in our new 200,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Napoleon, Ohio. Napoleon, Ohio
- Support the the business strategy through the development, implementation and management of our Engineering and Lanch Management systems, procedures and policies.
- Establish clear deliverables and development actions for the Engineering team to ensure cost, scrap and labor optimization, as well as continuous improvement
- Effectively allocate appropriate resources by managing departmental budget and capitol spending, and facility planning
- Provide clear direction and established objectives to Engineering team members.
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, or the equivalent, relevant experience
- Five to ten years of supervisory/project management experience with relevant manufacturing systems, with three (3) years experience in a management role (automotive sector knowledge highly desireable)
- Demonstrated understanding of Lean Manufacturing Concepts and Problem Solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
JAC Products in Napoleon, Ohio offers:
Medical and Prescription
Dental and Vision
Paid Vacations and Holidays
401K with company contributions
Vehicle Purchase Discounts
Life Insurance and Disability Pay
Flexible Spending Accounts