Customer Service/Copier Production Staff
ARC Document Solutions is searching for a Customer Service/Copier Production team member to join our Seattle staff. The successful candidate is someone who enjoys working in a Print environment. Visit our careers page to view Life At ARC and to see why employees enjoy working at ARC! https://www.e-arc.com/careers/
The Customer Service/Copier Production role will perform the following tasks: Processing orders, maintaining communications with customers and operating large and small format black & white and color printing equipment in support of ARC's mission statement: To deliver our customers' time-critical information whenever they want it, wherever they want it, in whatever form they want it.
Other tasks are as follows:
- Printing documents from letter size, to large format construction documents that have been provided as either hardcopy or digital files.
- Converting customer supplied digital files to print ready format.
- Assembling and binding sets of printed documents.
- Scanning documents to digital files.
- Maintaining the accuracy and quality of the documents.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and documents before returning them to the customer.
- Completing all necessary paperwork to meet department procedures.
- Converting customers' written request into an invoice.
- Providing quality customer service via phone, e-mail, or walk-in.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Maintaining a courteous can-do attitude with internal and external customers.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer Service experience.
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to customers.
- A basic working knowledge of Windows: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- A willingness to learn MFG.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Ability to work in a team driven environment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to follow-through and react quickly to situations.
- Prior reprographics or printing experience is not required, but a plus!
ARC Document Solutions offers all comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, company paid life insurance, ESPP, and an array of voluntary benefits which include STD, LTD, Voluntary Life, and more.