Brand Manager – Hefty Energy Bag
Job Title: Brand Manager - Hefty Energy Bag
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Brand Manager for our Hefty® EnergyBag® team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Brand Manager for our innovative, sustainability-oriented Hefty® EnergyBag® Program, you will play a vital role in our company to help advance the development of a circular economy by enabling responsible end-of-life solutions for post-consumer plastic waste.
The position reports to the Marketing Director and the Brand Manager will be responsible for ensuring that specific business objectives are achieved. You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead cross-functional teams to commercialize product/packaging improvements
- Analyze business trends and consumer research, providing input on gaps and opportunities
- Prepare and present monthly/quarterly updates and tracking of overall key metrics
- Evaluate and interpret detailed P&L's
- Participate in integrated marketing communications development
- Coordinate with community collaborators on consumer marketing materials and promotions
- Collaborate with Customer Marketing and Category Management to develop presentations and collateral materials to support new product and program introductions
You will love it here if...
- You are looking for general management experience
- You are a creative, forward-thinker
- You are analytic and like to solve problems
- You enjoy working with a dynamic, fast-paced team
- You are a strong leader who brings teams together
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 6+ years of related professional and progressive Brand Marketing experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- Experience in profit and loss budgeting process
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Solid project management capabilities with the ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from origin through execution
- Proficiency with retailer scan data analysis programs such as Nielsen or IRI
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office and SAP
Icing on the cake:
- Research and new product development experience
- Experience in project management
- MBA or other advanced degree
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods