Aircraft Platform Control Product Design & Development Engineer
Description: Aircraft Platform Control Product Design & Development Engineer
Looking for a product design and development engineer that has prior experience with hands on stick and throttle.
• Provide engineering expertise to ensure that all products are designed, procured and built according to customer and company quality requirements.
• Design new products and redesign existing products to meet customer needs and specifications.
• Be involved in product concept through completion.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Customer interface will be varied depending on the projects assigned.
• This engineer would be involved heavily in the testing of the product they are working on/assigned, they will need to be able to perform CAD modeling, assist with prototype creation, and write technical reports.
. Requirements: Compliance with ITAR regulations requires a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
• 5 15 years Design and Development experience with hands on stick and throttle. Must have experience writing component specifications, or designing products to meet those specifications.
• Knowledge and experience with products that are required to meet either military standards or FAA standards.
• Self-starter and creative problem solver and solution provider. Able to work well independently or as part of a team.
• Bachelors degree in either Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering required with an emphasis on mechanical design preferred.
• 3D CAD modeling proficiency required.
• Experience writing test procedures required.
• Experience in aircraft hands on stick and throttle systems a plus.
• Experience with requirements management software a plus.
• Experience in SolidWorks is a plus.
• Knowledge of FEA a plus.